Anjali is a certified business and employment, elder care and divorce mediator. Her goal is to move from conflict to clarity through creative solutions and constructive communication. She received her J.D. from University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2006 and B.S. in Electrical Engineering with IST minor from Pennsylvania State University in 2003.
Passionate about youth education and arts, Anjali has formed creative conflict resolution curriculums for youth online at conflictresolutioned.thinkific.com. She has helped students improve behaviors and academics as a teacher and tutor at various after-school programs. She is also available for general and special education mediation. She received her M.S. in Higher Education, Integrative Studies from Capella University and is a member of the Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
She is a member of the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council and has published two poetry books titled Poetic Meditations for the Evolutionary Journey and Velvet Evenings.
Recent Presentations and Publications:
Planetary Signs and Sun Signs – Natural Awakenings Magazine, Many Voices, One Story: Association for Interdisciplinary Studies Conference and PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence Conference 2018, Pluto in Evolutionary Astrology: Site Nite Pgh, East Suburban Spiritual Connection and Pittsburgh Metaphysics Meetup
- Business and Employment Mediation – Mediation Matters, New Kensington, MD
- Elder Mediation – Montgomery County Mediation Center, PA
- Divorce and Family Mediation – Association for Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Response – PA Keystone Crisis Intervention Team
- Women in Leadership Fellow – CORO Center of Pittsburgh
- Energy of Conflict (scholarship) – Harvard Program on Negotiation
- Transformative Mediation and Conflict Resolution – Pittsburgh Mediation Center