Anjali is a certified transformative mediator for business and employment disputes, elder care concerns and divorce. Her goal is to move the conflict to clarity by guiding expression and evolving solutions. She received her B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and J.D. from University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2006.
Her collaborations with artists and musicians in Pittsburgh since 2003 have immensely contributed to her understanding of the artistic process and concerns that routinely affect artists including acknowledgement and availability of resources. She values self-expression and storytelling to achieve empathy and desired outcomes in relationships. She is skilled in assisting nonprofits and Boards create collaborative partnerships, consensus and organizational growth plans. She is a member of the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council.
Passionate about youth education, Anjali has taught emotional intelligence skills at after school programs and through her tutoring work, helping students improve social behaviors, self-awareness and academic achievement. She is available for general and special education mediation at secondary schools and universities and also has a special interest in the study of bullying in the educational and workplace environments. She is a member of the Association for Interdisciplinary studies and and received her M.S. in Higher Education, Integrative Studies from Capella University.
- Business and Employment Mediation – Mediation Matters, New Kensington, MD
- Divorce and Family Mediation – Association for Conflict Resolution
- Elder Mediation – Montgomery County Mediation Center, PA
- Crisis Response – PA Keystone Crisis Intervention Team
- Women in Leadership Fellow – CORO Center of Pittsburgh
- Energy of Conflict – Harvard Program on Negotiation
- Transformative Mediation and Conflict Resolution – Pittsburgh Mediation Center
- Coaching for High Performance – Capella University
Recent Presentations and Publications: Many Voices, One Story: Association for Interdisciplinary Studies Conference, PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence Conference 2018, Tapping into the Libra Polarity: OPA Career Astrologer Magazine Mar 2018, Jupiter in Scorpio: Bodhi Tree Magazine Oct 2017, Pluto in Evolutionary Astrology: Site Nite Pgh, East Suburban Spiritual Connection, Pittsburgh Metaphysics Meetup Group 2017